[nfbmi-talk] Who's On the List

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Tue Sep 10 14:14:57 UTC 2013

I'd like folks to respond who have this list and are wanting to be a part of us. I'll be posting an agenda, Michigan's statute concerning service animals and a model constitution for discussion at state convention. I'm hoping we now hav3e enough folks for meningful discussion. Thanks, Larry D Keeler, Chairman Michigan Guide Dog Users Committee. Hoping to become Michigan Association of Guide Dog Users, A strong and proud divission of the National Federation of the Blind! Thanks again!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!