[nfbmi-talk] still no licensed operator in their to this day

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Sep 11 17:32:18 UTC 2013

Very relevent to the Anderson Building and BADP and the illegal operations going on to this very day.

By the way I think the commission reversed its vote of Feb. 7, 2012 in these regards at the July, 2012 meeting.

Joe Harcz

Official Board Correspondence State Plate

July 11, 2012

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

E-mail: joeharcz at comcast.net

Re: House of Reps Illegal Vote

Michigan Commission for the Blind Commissioners Posont, Scott, and Schuck via e-mail

Also: Patrick Cannon, Susan Luzenski via e-mail

Dear Commissioners,

I point to the following quote from the BEP Report in the most recent MCB Report:

“During the temporary closing of the House of Representatives cafeteria, much has been accomplished to the physical facility, as noted in the March report.  The operator selection process commenced as recommended by the Committee and as approved by the Board.  However, based on informal guidance from the Assistant Attorney General with whom M C B works, the process has been halted.  The informal guidance cautions M C B about the use of an alternate, even if temporary, bidding process and the guidance is currently under review.

“

Now, I and several others including terry Eagle and David Robinson informed the Board, the agency and the EOC that the abrogation of promulgated  rules exceeded the legal authority of the MCB Board, the EOC, and the agency. Now, we’ve plowed untold monies into the House of Reps facility and it is still not occupied by a blind person mandated by Public Act 260. This is clearly outrageous but can be resolved simply at the July 15, 2012 meeting by a simple motion and vote to rescind the vote of February 8, 2012. Then we simply must demand the agency follows existing rules relative to that mandated facility.

Respectfully,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

Cc: several