[nfbmi-talk] zimmer and a g warren in other news

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Sep 12 01:48:24 UTC 2013

Shocked, yes...Just like in Casablanca, the movie when Claude Rains, playing
the corrupt Vichy police chief shouted, "I'm shocked, shocked to find
gambling going on here!" As he closed down Rick's American Cafe at the
behest of the Gestapo Chief, all the time gathering up his winnings from the
Roulette wheel.

Now, I'm shocked at the breadth and scope of the head of MAHS' innate
conflict of interests and that he always gets his back coverred by A.G. Tom
Warren.

Hmmm....Does this remind anyon of anything like the rummied MCB meeting of
March of last year and the shenigans tthat went on relative to the Fellows
case?

And of course, Zimmer didn't want to "pay out", and of course he didn't want
an independent commission that had the quasi-judicial role of making the
final agency determination....So that is the long and short of why the
commission was illegally abolished.

But Zimmer got his wish. He became the signatory of the Designated state
agency. And then he put in the State plan (very conflicted) that he also
still head of MAHS would make final agency determinations !!

Oh, yes and Zimmer where's another hat now. For in my FOIA appeal he made
LARA's ludicrous determination!

Oh and Tom Warren recieved thousands of dollars for his service from the
coffers of the MCB too. And later I'm sure had his trip funded to the
Randolph Shepard attorneys conference last December, along with A.G. Shaw,
Mr. Ed" Rodgers and Connie Zanger.

I'm shocked I say! Shocked to see gambling with blind folks funds going on
here!

Joe