[nfbmi-talk] bus for Leadership Seminar

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 23:58:09 UTC 2013

20812 Ann Arbor Trail
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

September 14, 2013

Dear Michigan Federationists:

     I am writing to let you have an idea of our large itinerary
concerning the bus for Leadership Seminar. We will depart from Frandor
in Lansing at 6:45 on November 14. We will arrive in Detroit at 8:15
and leave no later than 8:30. We will arrive in Baltimore at 8:30 P.M.
There will be two stops on the way there. On Sunday, we will depart
Baltimore after breakfast and clean up at 10:00. We will arrive in
Detroit twelve hours later at 10:00 P.M. and at Frandor in Lansing at
11:30 P.M. I hope this assists you in planning for the Leadership
Seminar.
     Payments may be made by going to the website at www.nfbmi.org and
paying the $50 online. Or, one can send a check to Mark Eagle and pay
the $50 via check to the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan.
Mark Eagle’s address is       1417 Corbett St. Lansing, MI 48910.

Sincerely,
Larry Posont
President
 (313) 271-3058
 Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
 Web page: www.nfbmi.org

 Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further Donate your car to the
National Federation of the Blind today!
 For more information, please visit:
www.carshelpingtheblind.org
 or call 1-855-659-9314