[nfbmi-talk] Ed Rodgers' remarks to 2013 MCBVI Convention

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sun Sep 15 17:35:40 UTC 2013

Another issue which is grossly hypocritical here was the statement by
Rodgers that retired bep operators get about one million per year in
retirement benefits. First, theypaid in to that system and fought for it.
Secondly, how does a lifelong hack like Rodgers who will get more percentage
wise when he retires, along with his hack buddies like Pemble get off with
comments like this. Note: by the way that the Administrative overhead of
BSBP has escalated dramatically under Rodgers including his own annual pay
which is $128,000 per annum and even higher than Cannon's was....

I find it remarkable when any state hack attacks the retirement benefits of
the little guys while ignoring their own benefits.

Joe