[nfbmi-talk] Hortons spin, Zimmer style

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sun Sep 15 19:59:18 UTC 2013

Precisely Joe S. The diversions and outright lies of this agency are
incredible, let alone the rope a dopes to those who don't know the laws
including the media and most blind folks.

Bottom line is they make it up as they go and steal pop stands from blind
folks with impunity and they got caught on this one for the time being.