[nfbmi-talk] happy birthday ada

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Sep 18 02:33:57 UTC 2013

Sincerist thanks Cristine. The bottom line though is that state agencies
still violate in documented fashion the ADA and the ADAAG.

That includes of course the very humble and screwed up state of Michigan.
And the violations are manifests, documented in the public record including
upon this very list serve, and are a sooursce of income in my opinion.

Regardless the violations are prevelent, pernicious, and are with all things
delibeartly indifferebnt to federal civil rights laws upon notice.