[nfbmi-talk] Fw: i thought you wereworking on this?

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Sep 23 16:13:39 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: Ellis, Sharon (DTMB)
To: joe harcz Comcast
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 12:05 PM
Subject: RE: i thought you wereworking on this?

Oh.  Work continues toward preparation of the transition plan and here is the update on that.

The team has just finished the walk-throughs of all the buildings for the ADA building audit and is beginning work on the signage part of the project.  When I receive the reports of all the audit information, we will begin work on the transition plan.  The statement in the newspaper stands.

Sharon Alston Ellis, J.D.

State ADA Compliance Director

Michigan Dept. of Technology, Management & Budget

Direct: 517.241.1217

Cell: 517.515.8589

Fax: 517.241.5428

elliss1 at michigan.gov