[nfbmi-talk] wish the'd sue bsbp/lara for worse

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Sep 26 12:09:07 UTC 2013

Right on, but also in our instances especially when related to activities of
the board, state plan (which is virtually all activities) this stuff is
supposed to be made freely available pro forma, let alone upon request under
both Title I of the Rehab Act and under Section 504, alongwith, of course
the ADA.

Now, these are federal laws, the latter two being federal civil rights laws,
and they certainly trump under our federal Constitution any stupid
interpretation, of any state law.

Joe