[nfbmi-talk] Fw: request info tim hortons anderson hob

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Sep 26 13:12:13 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Rodgers, Edward (LARA)
Cc: Farmer, Mel (DELEG) ; bsbpcommissioners at michigan.gov ; valarie Barnum Yarger MISILC ; Marlene Malloy ; BRIAN SABOURIN ; MARK MCWILLIAMS ; Craig McManus RSA
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 8:38 AM
Subject: request info tim hortons anderson hob

Rehab Act September 23 2013 Request Tim Hortons Anderson HOB

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

810-516-5262

joeharcz at comcast.net

To: Edward Rodgers, Director

Bureau of Services for Persons who are Blind (BSBP

Via: e-mail

(also LARA/BSBP FOIA)

All,

I am writing today to request all e-mail correspondences between the following LARA personnel relative to the Business Enterprise priority location in the Anderson HOB, and/or the proposed franchise operation therein (Tim Hortons), during the period of August 1, 2013 and the present:

-Mike Zimmer, Deputy Director, LARA

- Edward Rodgers, Director, BSBP

- Mike Pemble, Deputy Director, BSBP

-Robert L. Essenberg, Director BSBP/BADP.

Moreover, I’m requesting any e-mail correspondences between any of the above mentioned, and relative to the same matter with the Michigan House of Representatives, Business Manager/CFO, Tim Bowlin, who indeed has his primary office in the Anderson HOB.

I thank you for your prompt response and remittance within five (5) working days.

As this requests relates also to the performance and whether or not BSBP is following its State plan, and the provisions of the federal Rehabilitation Act of 1973 as amended I note this information should be made available free to consumer advocates under the provisions in Title I of the Act sent to you Mr. Rodgers and of which you should be intimate, let alone the civil rights provisions in Section 504 of that act.

In addition simply send me requested information in accessible form as they exist as per my rights to accessible information, being blind under 504 and the ADA.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.