[nfbmi-talk] request basic bsbp information common sense

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Sep 27 22:01:13 UTC 2013

September 27 2013 to Rodgers Re: Commissioners Info

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

810-516-5262

joeharcz at comcast.net

To: Edward Rodgers, Director BSBP

Via e-mail

Dear Sir,

I, a blind person and advocate, am requesting from you personally and acting in your official capacity all information sent during the past fiscal year to the present sent via e-mail to any and all commissioners of BSBP, as sent. This cost nothing as it was sent via e-mail and is in their hands, pure and simple in said format which is accessible to me.

It is already thus done, completed and again costs nothing.

The charges for remitting this stuff via FOIA violates the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (both Title I regarding such information, and Section 504). Moreover it simply violates common sense and transparency of public entities and public officials.

This information sire does not belong to you as some sort of privilege but belongs to we citizens including those of us who happen to be blind.

I expect this information directly as I’m certain that neither you nor the agency you represents wishes to have costly litigation including Section 1983 actions.

Thus I anticipate that you will simply, once again remit all the information you’ve sent or, that your agents, have sent to “commissioners” to me as either Word documents or plain text enclosures to my e-mail address listed above.

I thank you once again for your personal and attentive nature to this request and to your prompt compliance with known obligations.

Most Warmly,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.