[nfbmi-talk] door prizes

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 02:44:56 UTC 2013

20812 Ann Arbor Trail
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

September 27, 2013

Dear Michigan Federationists:

     Please remember to collect door prizes for our State Convention
that begins three weeks from today, on October 18. Please also plan to
bring items for the auction on October 19. These raise money for our
Affiliate. They can be donated items, baked goods, or other things
that can be sold to raise money. Together we will have a fabulous
State Convention in 2013 and continue to change what it is to be blind
in Michigan.

Sincerely,
Larry Posont
President
 (313) 271-3058
 Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
 Web page: www.nfbmi.org

 Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further Donate your car to the
National Federation of the Blind today!
 For more information, please visit:
www.carshelpingtheblind.org
 or call 1-855-659-9314