[nfbmi-talk] show me the money please?

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 28 12:37:23 UTC 2013

If it were not so sad that the corruption going on at the BS4Bp and BADP is
detrimental to the lives of real blind persons, it would be hilarious, like
a number of funny and TV comidies.  Add in the torrid intimate relations
that have gotten certain individuals jobs, or kept the incompetent in their
jobs, and you have a Peyton Place Civil Service system.  How sad is that?

We do need the answers to questions that the corruption and disgrace of
President Nixon made popular, "What was known, and when was it known.".