[nfbmi-talk] information tim hortons, more from rodgers

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat Sep 28 13:00:03 UTC 2013

Precisely and moreover taxpayers are getting exploited by his reckless
behavior let alone those of us who are blind, for as you long have pointed
out Terry these are simply and purely misappropriations of federal funds.
Again I wonder why if the franchise thing was legit to begin with then why
no RFP?