[nfbmi-talk] PLEASE REFORM E-MAIL IN 36 POINT FONT PRINT--THANKS

James Schmidt jamesschmidt1946 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 30 15:17:59 UTC 2013

TO: ELIZABETH WHITE--(GAYLORD)-- I AM LEGALLY BLIND--citing--42 U.S.C. section (l( (1) (B)--(Supp. IV 1986) (1)--pursuant to the "AMERICAN PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ACT 1973"--citing "29 U.S.C. section 794 (and amendments)" and --citing "42 U.S.C. section 12101" et seq. ---I AM LEGALLY BLIND--citing "M.C.L.. 393.351-Sec. 1 (a)" (MICHIGAN DEFINITION OF LEGALLY BLIND)-AND M.C.L. 750.502 c (2), (B)-BLIND PERSONS  (d) HANDICAPPED  (e) PHYSICALLY LIMITED".--I FALL UNDER THE "MICHIGAN PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ACT" --being--"PUBLIC ACT 220 of 1976 (amends)"-et seq. ---I HEREBY QUALIFY UNDER THE FEDERAL AMERICAN PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ACT 1990--42. U.S.C. 12189 AUTHORITY--5 U.S.C. 301: 28 U.S.C. 509/510; 42 U.S.C. 12134, SECTION 504/503 -TITLE 11 --TITLE 11 TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE MANUAL SECTION 2-7.1100 (PRIMARY CONSIDERATION" et seq. MY MCB CASE WAS CLOSED ILLEGALITY BY JULIA CLARK OUT OF THE GAYLORD OFFICE; FOR NO VALID REASON --I (JAMES E. SCHMIDT ARE
 CLAIMING DISABILITY DISCRIMINATION --being--AGE DISCRIMINATION--GENDER DISCRIMINATION--MINORITY DISCRIMINATION -ETC.  PER MY M.C.B. CASE BEING LEGALLY BLIND-67 YEARS OLD--USE A ELECTRIC WHEELCHAIR FOR DISTANCES.  AS PRIMARY AUTHORITY--I AM CITING "TITLE 11 PART 35 --NONDISCRIMINATIONON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY IN STATE AND LOCAL GOVERMENT SERVICES-(SEPT 15-2010 RULE WAS PUBLISHED)--AUTHORITY 5 U.S.C. 502; 28 U.S.C. 509/510 42 U.S.C. 12134.  TITLE 11 TECHNICAL MANUAL, SECTION 2-7.1100 PRIMARY CONSIDERATION.---I HAVE THE ABILITY TO FILE A CIVIL CASE IN U.S. DISTRICT COURT IN GRAND RAPIDS IN GRANDS--AGAINST--JULIA CLARK & BBPS --JOINTLY & SEVERALLY (FEDERAL CIVIL CASES HAVE TO BE AT LEAST $45,000 IN DAMAGES)--AND ALSO A CROSS COMPLAINT IN THE 30th CIRCUIT COURT (MICHIGAN COURT OF CLAIMS)--PER MICHIGAN STATUES.  IN BOTH FEDERAL & STATE COURT CASES; I WOULD BE SEEKING: PUNITATIVE-COMPENSATORY & INJUNCTIVE RELIEF IN DAMAGES.  ------PLEASE USE THIS AS
 MY "NOTICE OF INTENT"-TO BOTH JULIA CLARK & BBPS.  {IN FEDERAL CASES OF --DISABILITY DISCRIMINATION IN FEDERAL COURT--UPON PREVAILING THE PLAINTIFF IS AUTOMATICALLY AWARED --ATTORNEY FEES PLUS COURT COSTS BESIDES THE ACTUAL JUDGEMENTS---RESPECTIVELY YOURS--JAMES E. SCHMIDT--8101 DAVIS STREET--CENTRAL LAKE--MICHIGAN--49622--TODAY--SEPT 30-2013 --P.S. AS PRIMARY I WOULD ALSO BE CITING --"TITLE 11--A.D.A. -2-3.1100 RETALIATION OR COERCION" ----SINCE THE M.C.B. CASE WAS ILLEGALLY CLOSED THAT CASE SHOULD REOPENED IMMEDIATELY WHEREAS ALL THE DOCUMENTS WERE SIGNED & DATED BY ME & JULIA CLARK LAST SEPTEMBER & OCTOBER 2012. --(1 ATTACHMENT)