[nfbmi-talk] how much did the training cost mr rrodgers?

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Sep 30 23:34:40 UTC 2013

September 30 2013 to Rodgers Re: Payments for Training

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

joeharcz at comcast.net

810-516-5262

Edward F. Rodgers, II

Director, Michigan Bureau of Services for Blind Persons (BSBP)

rodgerse at michigan.gov

Dear Mr. Rodgers,

I am writing you today to request information related to the franchise training of BSBP/BADP head Robert L. Essenberg with Tim Hortons (The TDL Group), in Oakville, Ontario that you acknowledged took place during the open Elected Operators Committee meeting on Sept. 28, 2013. I am requesting any document pertaining to payments of said training from BSBP to Tim Hortons/The TDL Group.

You are the steward of federal and state funds and I wish to know how much of them were expended on this venture. It is that simple.

In accordance with the ADA, Title II, subparte e, communications I am requesting these documents are made available in either plain Word attachments or through e-mail enclosures that are sent to my e-mail address listed above and without surcharge either. As the Director of a federally funded VR agency for the blind you should be intimate with these responsibilities and your legal obligations in these regards.

Still the bottom line is I, as taxpayer, citizen and advocate wish to know how much this cost the taxpayer’s and indeed blind ones at that.

It really is simple for such an astute business negotiator as yourself to answer such a bottom line question.

Thus I await your prompt and accessible response to this inquiry.

Sincerely,