[nfbmi-talk] {Disarmed} Fw: Responding to your Message

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Apr 2 23:06:27 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: Senator Debbie Stabenow
To: joeharcz at comcast.net
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 6:01 PM
Subject: Responding to your Message

      Dear Paul,

      Thank you for contacting me about Section 511 of the Workforce Development Act.  I appreciate that you have taken the time to communicate your views and concerns with me.

       As you may know, this legislation was introduced by Senator Patty Murray on July 24, 2013. Currently, this bill has been voted out of the Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Committee and is pending before the Senate. I will keep your views in mind if it comes before me for a vote.

      Thank you again for contacting me. Please continue to keep me informed about issues of concern to you and your family.

      Sincerely,

      Debbie Stabenow
      United States Senator
      U.S. Senator Debbie Stabenow
      The United States Senate . Washington, DC 20510
      stabenow.senate.gov