[nfbmi-talk] Another working at convention question

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 4 19:36:22 UTC 2014

Hello James,

Since the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan is a non-profit
organization, I do not believe we as an organization can endorse any
candidate running for public office. However, it is always great to see
blind people who wish to serve in this capacity, and I wish you the best of
luck in your campaign. .

Warm regards,
Elizabeth