[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Response to Email Regarding EOC Minutes

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Apr 18 18:52:39 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Haynes, Carla (LARA)
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2014 2:50 PM
Subject: Re: Response to Email Regarding EOC Minutes

Under the OMA all meeting minutes must be made available within eight working days.

Thus you and others have been violating the OMA in known fashion along with requirements under 504 and the ADA to make all meetings of a VR entity fully acccessable and at the meeting, not months and even years later.

Look it up.