[nfbmi-talk] Key provisions in proposed amendments toWorkforceInvesstment Act

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 22 15:32:35 UTC 2014

Hello Joe and All,

I can understand your dislike of the rehabilitation agency here in Michigan. however, I do not believe the disrespectful name calling in this post should be a part of our email list. I believe this language only creates more hostility, and does absolutely nothing to solve the problem.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth