[nfbmi-talk] Birding by Ear and Beyond: Celebrate Urban BirdsEvent May 17; 10AM- Ann Arbor

donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 02:59:16 UTC 2014

I am not totally sure what you are saying here, but just to clarify this
event was scheduled  last November. It is a partnership with Cornell Lab of
Ornithology. In fact there is no funding coming from the NFB and I would not
expect that since it is the same day as the state board meeting and
walk-a-thon in Lansing. It is unfortunate that people might have to make
choices, but it also means that there are lots of opportunities for blind
people and that is a good  thing.