[nfbmi-talk] Uber Comes to Ann Arbor, 2 Weeks of Free Rides

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Thu Apr 24 20:15:38 UTC 2014

Correct, you do need a smartphone to generally use these services.
Lyft also just launched in Ann Arbor,, as well as Toledo and a bunch of
other new cities.
  and of course they're a tiny bit cheaper still. You get free rides for
the next week. Here's a referral link to get up to $25 more in credit.
http://www.lyft.com/invited/JASON4232

Best regards,
J.J.