[nfbmi-talk] Audio Description

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 23:34:12 UTC 2014

How many blind people does it take to make great video description?

Some would say, zero. At Audio Eyes, we think differently. After all, we are
the only video description company that employs blind engineers, voiceover
artists and script quality professionals in the video description creation
process. In fact on Wednesday May 14 you should have your computer or smart
phone handy, so you can join us for a one-of-a-kind web event, Inside Video

Make your voice heard as we create new video description for a feature film.
Ask your own questions! Contribute your own comments! Find out how people
who are blind are working in the field of accessible media and making a
difference. Join us on May 14 from 12:30 to 2:30PM PDT, and tell your
friends! Find us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, and visit
http://events.dcmp.org <http://events.dcmp.org/>  for details on how to
register and be part of the fun!