[nfbmi-talk] vfr cora's cafe

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Aug 1 14:29:41 UTC 2014

August 1 2014 VFR Cora’s Café

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

joeharcz at comcast.net

810-516-5262

To: Edward Rodgers

Director

Mich. Bureau Services to Blind Persons

(Via e-mail)

Dear Mr. Rodgers,

I am writing you today to request some accountability and the Vendor Facility Report required by BEP Promulgated Rules on the vending location in the Anderson Building (Cora’s Café). As you know hundreds of thousands of Vocational Rehabilitation funds have been expended upon this operation and I and the public wish for required accountability on it.

In accordance with the ADA and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 I am requesting this in accessible format without surcharge and without the built in surcharges in the numerous ludicrous and discriminatory so-called “FOIA” responses. That format is to simply send me this report as a plain text attachment or enclosure to my e-mail address listed. If you can’t do that then send it to me in contracted Braille.

I will remind you sir that you nominally run a federally funded Vocational Rehabilitation agency for the blind and thus you should be accountable and accessible to we who are blind.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.