[nfbmi-talk] Primary Day

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Aug 5 18:28:07 UTC 2014

Just got back and voted as always on the auto mark.

An interesting side note here....

A very nice young lady who is a poll worker here in Genesee Township is a
brand new "puppy raiser" for Leader Dog and she had seven week old Toby, a
golden retriever here in our polling place!

By the by I long ago made certain that all of our schools have required
raised character and Braille signage and this is one of the local schools
out for the summer.

And they all know me because I worked my butt off statewide to put the Auto
Mark in place and we had Flint Journal coverage in 2006 when finally
implemented right here with yours trully.

Anyway it was a good day to be blind in Precinct 4, Genesee Township,
Michigan.

Wish that such access was afforded by B.S. to Blind Persons.