[nfbmi-talk] Board Meeting August 16 2014 10:00 to 2:00 Agenda

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 16 05:00:46 UTC 2014

It would be most meaningful to have a summary of ideas and incentives shared
already from those calls, to get our creative juices flowing here in
Michigan.

I hope one major idea shared is follow-up support to new chapters, if they
are to survive and grow, otherwise organizing efforts are futile to
undertake.  Like a newborn baby, newly born chapters demand and need much
attention and nurturing to be healthy and socialized.  To ignore such
developmental needs will only result in stunted growth and development of
membership and the body of the entire organization. -----Original
Message-----

My thoughts.