[nfbmi-talk] Fw: requirememnts for Accounts

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Aug 19 19:48:33 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Valerie Bader
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 3:48 PM
Subject: Re: requirememnts for Accounts

This is all I requested a long time ago. By the way I can't scan all that is requested and again I wish to know who handles Americans with Disabilities Act requirements for your bank?

Regardless this is at least a start.

Sincerely,

Paul "Joe" Harcz, Jr.President, Flint Area Chapter, National Federation of the Blind, Michigan
1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.
Mt. Morris, Michigan 48458
joeharcz at comcast.net