[nfbmi-talk] my own records request

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Aug 19 22:57:16 UTC 2014

August 19 2014 to BSBP

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

joeharcz at comcast.net

To: Several Michigan Bureau Services for Blind Persons

All,

Today I am writing for a complete and up to date record of all of my records with BSBP and its predecessor Michigan Commission for the Blind in my most appropriate mode of communication (re; Rehabilitation Act, Title I Regulations().

To wit: I request in a timely and accessible manner every document, every e-mail, every case note and indeed all applications, case notes and so on and so-forth ever submitted, logged and exchanged with the former Michigan Commission for the Blind and subsequently the BSBP.

And of course I request all documents in my most accessible format which is to have each and every document submitted to me as either a plain text attachment or e-mail attachment to my e-mail address listed above or to have each and every document mailed to me in or on a flash drive to my address and or to have all documents sent to me to my mailing address in a timely manner as contracted Braille.

You all know of the relevant laws including those related to our own documents under Title I of the very Rehabilitation Act which gives you your salaries. Now, it is time to remit them.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.