[nfbmi-talk] this is real accessible

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Aug 22 13:26:44 UTC 2014

Company:  I 900                 STATE OF MICHIGAN

Employee: XXXXX MILLER  HAYNES,         CARLA A.          Effective:

Tax   I Pay  Edits I Year  End   I  Ben Dates  I Ben Flags  I Plan Test    I Spouse  Emp

MaIn   I Assignment       ;X Pay  I PersonaI   I Address I Work E Iig  I User- F Ids

Salary CIass: H               HourIy

Pay Frequency: 2                           BiweekIy

Rate of Pay:  29.2600   USD..

USD                I Alt Rates

Schedule, Grade, Step:   NERE-174                           P11

Annual Hours:   2088                                     FTE:

NERE -174

1.000000

I Comp Analysis

Shift: 1

Total   FTE:

1.000000

Exempt from Overtime:

Pay  Plan:

BWE1
Yes

BI-WIEEKLY  EXEMPT 1

Tipped:

N            Not  a tIpped employee

Automatic Deposit:  Y             Yes

Automatic Time Record: Y              Yes Expense   Account: 641 99995     3500

Activity:

CASH EXPENDITURES

Grant ManagementJ

      MICHIGAN CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION P.O. Box 30002, Lansing, Michigan 48909

      w'ww.michigan.gov/mdcs

      ADVISORY BULLETIN NO. 5.01-2-2014

      DATE ISSUED:        July 29, 2014                                          POST END DATE:    September 30, 2015

      RULE REFERENCE: 5-3
     REGULATION REFERENCE:  5.01

      BUREAU/DIVISION CONTACT AREA

      Office of Classification, Selection, & Compensation
     CONTACT PERSON

      Ruth Howard
     TELEPHONE NO.

      (517) 373-7618

      SUBJECT

      PAY INCREASES FOR FISCAL YEAR 2014-15

      This document should be placed with the referenced rule and/or regulation until the Post End Date.

Pay increases for the fiscal year beginning October 1, 2014 have been determined for all employee groups, with the exception of the State Police Enlisted unit.  All eligible represented and nonexclusively represented employees will receive a 2% base pay increase and 0.5% lump sum increase as outlined in the chart below.  Revised compensation schedules for fiscal year 2014-2015 will be available during the month of September.

The approved lump sum increases are scheduled to be paid with the November 6, 2014 pay warrant to all eligible employees in the groups listed below.  The lump sum amounts will be based on the annualized base pay rate in effect as of October 2, 2014.  The lump sum payment will be pro-rated for any eligible employee who has accumulated less than

2080 hours of continuous service since October 1, 2013, based on actual continuous service hours earned during that period.   This also applies to eligible employees who are on leave of absence or layoff on October 2, 2014, who had continuous service hours during the previous 26 pay periods.

      Employee

      Group

      Unit

      Base Pay

      Increase

      Lump Sum

      MSEA
     Labor and Trades

      Safety and Regulatory
     2%

      0.5%

      MCO
     Security
     2%
     0.5%

      SEIU
     Scientific and Engineering Human Services Support Technical

      2%

      0.5%

      MSPTA
     State Police Enlisted
     TBD
     TBD

      UAW
     Human Services

      Administrative Support

      2%

      0.5%

      AFSCME
     Institutional
     2%
     0.5%

      NEREs
     Business & Admin. Managerial Supervisory Confidential

      2%

      0.5%