[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Automatic reply: updated and accurate directory please

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat Aug 23 07:32:47 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Arwood, Steve (LARA)
Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2014 3:29 AM
Subject: Re: Automatic reply: updated and accurate directory please

I know. You now went from stealing, or rather misappropriating and otherwise diverting funds within LARA and otherwise circumventing and denying civil rights as well as to transparency from LARA to the MEDC. Job well done sir!!

I love it how you lifelong bureaucrats, who through generations suckoff the taxpayer's/citizen's public teet so also at the same timedenigrate each and every citizen you are supposed to be accountable to.

Anyway I've got to say, "Wow" that you've climbed so far and so fast all upon your own Mr. Arwood especially with your poor wife slaving away in the Governor's legal office under the likes of another anti-government hacke with a liflong service in State Government like David Murley.

Oh my I'm glad that both of you didn't have a thing to do with stealing once again tens of thousands of dollars if not millions of Rehabilitation Dollars from the blind in your official positions and all that from we poor and ignorant types massa.

As an aside you've gotta be some sort of sick sorts to steal and misappropriate funds from blind and otherwise disabled people don't you think?