[nfbmi-talk] Fw:

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat Aug 23 08:23:57 UTC 2014

All,

This is just an illustrative example of a state official, Melvin Farmer, who
is and was paid mostly with federal funds, obfuscating and making simple
things non-transparent, specifically related to the rehabilitee process
which was then and is no more than eighty percent federally funded in the
first place.

Now here he denigrates and demeans  a member of the public, Larry Posont,
President of the National Federation of the Blind. In other capacities he
and his apparatchik masters denigrate me.

Bottom line is this typ of response is akin to the foia of so-called
"national security interests".

This is goofy, but worse makes the interests of the public a farce in the
eyes of these clowns and thieves at the public trough who liteerally steal
and openly steal mone from the blind and then use or try to use the shield
of the Michigan Freedom of Information Act to try to cover their sick and
osorry butts..

It is bad enough to steal from us. It is worse to try to defame us and to
make us feel like fools or something else to boot.

Oh yes and this period of mysterious and extraordinary FOIA happened when?

Yup, right when Governor Rick Snyder's perpetual hacks took a total strangle
hold upon our necks in the state of Michigan.

Again not that the others were goodly to the blind. But these jokers steal
the money outright and without even a whimper, or even a semblance of simple
shame either.

Framl