[nfbmi-talk] CATA Expands Service In Delta Township

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Tue Aug 26 02:16:13 UTC 2014

More news via MSU Today.
Looks like there will be a bus servicing LCC West while school is in
session. That's very cool.
This article lists service changes for the fall.
Honestly, one of the best days for public transit in Michigan I can
remember.
http://msutoday.msu.edu/news/2014/cata-service-changes-to-launch-aug-25/

Best regards,
J.J.