[nfbmi-talk] Job Posting - Dept Analyst in Lansing

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Aug 29 13:09:46 UTC 2014

Classic example of spending more on non-blind, non-disabled in order to do
less for people who are blind.

Oh well maybe they'll turn this ever evolving program in to a Burger King
franchise when they merge with Tim Hortons in order to evade paying U.S.
taxes. It was after all last year at this time that tens of thousands of VR
dollars were squandered on the Tim Hortons fiasco.
Besides LARA and all who work for BS to Blind Persons not only enjoy eating
whoppers, but tell them routinely.

Speaking of that documented fact, they should put in the requirement that
one need to be a total pathological liar, or at least suborn the lies of
management in order to get these jobs. I'm sure that a history of either
bribery, encouraging kick backs, embezzlement, misappropriation of
taxpayer's funds, wage theft, and other high crimes and misdemeanors
wouldn't hurt the applicant either.

And for those wishing for upward mobility they should also denote a record
of work avoidance in their resumes. I'm sure Mr. Bob Robertson would
consider such a candidate highly being a kindred spirit.