[nfbmi-talk] Lions Club

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 00:48:57 UTC 2014

7189 Connors Rd.
Munising, MI 49862

August 30, 2014

Dear Michigan Federationists:

     There is a support group that meets at a Lions Club located at
277 CR 665, Paw Paw, MI 49079. Herb Grasso, who facilitates the group,
would like a National Federation of the Blind of Michigan member to
come and speak to the group, either on November 6 or November 20. The
meeting time is 1:00 to 2:15. Is there a Federation member who lives
on the western side of the state who would like to take on this very
important project? Please contact me at my email address or phone
number that are in the signature line of this email if you would like
to take on this important project.

Sincerely,
Larry Posont
President
 (906) 387-3546
Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
 Web page: www.nfbmi.org

Munising home of the beautiful Pictured Rocks.