[nfbmi-talk] Washer and Dryer with Tactile Controls?

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Sun Aug 31 13:30:52 UTC 2014

Hi,

Mary and I just bought a new Whirlpool (I think) dryer from sears.  It has
dials and buttons which are reasonably accessible.  I stayed away from the
kind with the dial which continually turns with no stops, since it is
impossible (in my estimation) to know which setting is chosen.  The kind
that has positive stops and clicks which are always the same work well.
Then it is simply a matter of labeling the control panel with Braille.  By
the way the dryer works.  Mary puts my wet clothes in and they come out dry.
Amazing!  (smile)

Warmest Regards,,

Fred