[nfbmi-talk] Job Opportunity

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Dec 3 19:16:37 UTC 2014

Bob Robertson has been doing the same four, cherry picked VR file studies
for thirty plus years Fred! He had that so-called charge under Peterson,
Cannon and now Rodgers.

These scofflaws don't know how to meet deadlines yet keep on keeping on and
getting pay for work undone and not to mention exploitation and abuse of
those they are paid to serve quite handsomely I might add.

The only work these folks know is work avoidance while they chit and chat in
back rooms about how blind folks try to game the system in trying to get a
little rehab or assistive technology.

These are nothing short of scum of the earth who continually exploit again
the people they are charged with liberating.

The vision-twenty-twenty thing was a scam from the get go and all about spin
and control over the agenda and ambiguity and form over substance. It was
pure Orwellian double-speak.
Now since the Executive Order 2012-10 and all of the fallout the powers that
be don't even pretend. They just steal the money and run.

Check out how many blind folks are hired at $13 per hour plus to do all of
this or that as so-called student assistants. And check out all of the blind
people running the BADP program sans the ultimate sellout Essenberg. The
answer Fred is precisely zero blind folks are working in BSBP under these
programs!

Zero. Nada. Nothing!

Not even one token.

Now let us get back in to the ring and re-invent the wheel and go back to
the same abusers with the same old approach and ask for a different outcome.

Or let us demand that the federal laws and the federal civil rights of we
who are blind and other PWD are followed and that we launch every action
within our disposal to ensure such rather than dancing around with the same
poisons snakes who bit us over and over again and who have literally killed
off the hopes, dreams and aspirations of a generation of blind folks here in
Michigan.