[nfbmi-talk] Letter of Resignation

Mark Eagle markaeagle at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 21:34:01 UTC 2014

Mark Eagle
1417 Corbett St.
Lansing, MI, 48910
1(517)394-4548
markaeagle at yahoo.com

December 4, 2014

Dear NFB Lansing Chapter Board,

Please accept this as formal notice of my resignation from the position
of President of the Lansing Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind,
effective immediately December 4, 2014.

After much consideration I have decided to resign. I feel it is
time for a new challenge and this is a good opportunity to further my career
goals.

Serving this chapter has been a very enlightening experience. I
appreciate both the professional and personal growth opportunities that have
been provided to me during my time with the chapter. I hope that we will stay
in touch as I begin this new chapter in my career.

I wish you all good luck in the future.

Sincerely

Mark
Eagle