[nfbmi-talk] having each other's backs

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 22:47:26 UTC 2014

Fred,

   Thank you for expressing those thoughts.  I agree that we each must help
each other and prtect our dignity.  The Federation to me is and as far as I
know, never been an organization who waits for something to happen.  We
dream, we plan and then we go out and get it done.  A great message that
highlights our last presidental release.  Let us decide what would be our
dream for the blind of Michigan, then let's make the plans,and finally let
us lead the charge to get it done.
   We need opinions and no opinion is right or wrong, but the Federation
must define its purpose, establish its goals and then take action.

Dave