[nfbmi-talk] Fw: questions about sibley media services

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 01:13:27 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Ed Rodgers BSBP Dir.
Cc: Mike Pemble BSBP Dep. Dir. ; commissioner-hudson at outlook.com ; Gary Gaynor ; bsbpcommissioners at michigan.gov ; Christyne.Cavataio at ed.gov ; Larry Posont NFBMI Pres. ; Michael Powell NFB MI ; Derek Moore ; David Robinson NFB MI ; Terri Wilcox NFB Sec ; mary wurtzel ; Mark Eagle ; J.J. Meddaugh NFB MI
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2014 11:29 AM
Subject: questions about sibley media services

December 18 2014 Sibley Payments Questions

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

810-516-5262

joeharcz at comcast.net

Edward Rodgers, Director

Mich. Bureau Services to Blind Persons

Mike Pemble, Deputy Director BSBP

(via e-mail)

Dear Sirs,

I’m writing you today to inquire about the payments made to Sibley Media Services, Inc. (re: attachments for your convenience after my signature line). Simply I would like to know just what services these were for. Moreover, I would like to bring to your attention that this company is one run by Joseph Sibley who is a BSBP Commissioner and that there is at very least an appearance of conflicts of interests in this regards though we all know that the BSBP Commission was designed from the outset to be an ineffective body and that it hasn’t even been allowed or been given information required under its mandate under Executive Order 2012-10 let alone obligations under the Rehabilitation Act.

Regardless I am requesting that you public officials account for these expenditures which I’m certain were legitimate, and all on the up and up.

Very Best and Happy Holidays,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.