[nfbmi-talk] Fw: NFB of MI - Grand Rapids Chapter Meeting

Martha Moore marthaamoore at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 20 20:11:19 UTC 2014

Just a reminder our meeting is taking place now - see the information below to join us. Martha Moore, MPA, DTMEmbrace Today and be a Change Agent

      On Thursday, December 18, 2014 11:09 AM, Martha Moore <marthaamoore at yahoo.com> wrote:

 Instead of physically meeting this month at Denny's Restaurant, we will be meeting via Phone Conference. Saturday  December 20, 20143PM  - 4PMCall 1-605-475-6333  (Toll Free)Participant Code 8896803 Join us. Martha Moore, MPA, DTMEmbrace Today and be a Change Agent