[nfbmi-talk] Blind Judge Making History On Michigan’s Top Court

Pauline Smith zim1993 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 22:44:06 UTC 2014

Maybe, this is quite a bit of (??) taking on my part but when Bernstein mentioned that he doesn't read and write like everyone else there is some truth to that. However if he was a Brail user. He could at least read and write. Maybe not the same way that everybody else that is visually but he is able to read and write and he wouldn't have to depend on an assistant to do everything as I said maybe this is too much (??) taking on my end but at the Brielle teacher and a lifelong user and advocate for Brielle. This got my hackles up.

Pauline Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail1.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/NnwJAuO7-20141228-1738.wav

	Joe Harcz Comcast <joeharcz at comcast.net>