[nfbmi-talk] nfb mi position papers

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Sat Feb 1 17:20:35 UTC 2014

Hi,

Excellent!  We have some detailed and comprehensive position papers a short
250-500 word article summarizing these papers would be a great idea for a
post.  So, now I have done it.  I have opened myself up to take
responsibility to do such a thing or to work with someone to do it.  The
trend in information, these days, unfortunately in my opinion, is very short
pieces describing things with links if the reader is interested in pursuing
them more. Our position papers are a prime example of how we would get the
word out without publishing the entire text on our list.  I do not object to
publishing the entire contents, it has been done, I am only suggesting that
some readers will not read very long pieces without a teaser of some kind.
A short piece may entice some people to read more.

Thanks for getting these links clarified.  This is very helpful.

Warmest Regards,

Fred