[nfbmi-talk] Washington Seminar

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sun Feb 2 02:06:32 UTC 2014

Hi Terri and All,

This type of information in the follow-up is why a detailed report is
important. I would like to have some more details on or off list before I
frame my follow up letter as a constituent.

Knowing this will allow me not to simply pitch these items blindly, but
rather to thank the congressman for meeting with us personally and listening
to our issues.
Kildee would be an important co-sponsor as he is a Democrat and our issues
here presented should be bi-partisan in appeal.

Anyway I'll await a few more details and hope to also talk with Jeff before
getting the locals to contact Kildee.

Joe