[nfbmi-talk] Proposed Mailing List Policy

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Sun Feb 2 23:04:13 UTC 2014

Thanks for this well-written message Terry.
I think for many of us, the Washington Seminar timeline involved us
coming back Wednesday or later and then spending the next day or two
catching up on the work or school we may have fallen behind on while we
were gone. I definitely will add my two cents to the others who have
posted now that I am mostly caught up with work obligations and will
post that soon. Remember I'm running a one-man business so don't have
anyone else to pick up the slack while I'm gone. I don't say this for
any pity, just to put timelines in perspective.

Best regards,
J.J.