[nfbmi-talk] Does This State of Michigan Website Work For You?

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Feb 3 19:43:41 UTC 2014

Goes in part to my personal complaints against DHS Elizabeth.

The site is not only inaccessable to me with my level of technology, but
also DHS once signed up did not remit accessable documents related to it (my
benefits) in my most accessable format and in a timely manner.

Moreover the discrimination continues.

This goes to the lack of compliance statewide with Title II of the ADA and
Section 504.

I thank you for bringing this issue up.

Joe