[nfbmi-talk] mi silc open meeting notice

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Feb 4 19:48:03 UTC 2014

OPEN MEETINGS NOTICE

OUR VISION

To Champion systemic change creating inclusive communities across the state for all Michigan citizens.

SPIL MISSION

To promote independent living opportunities across all spheres of life.

The SILC Membership

is pleased to announce their upcoming

Business Meeting

February 14, 2014 at the Crowe Plaza Lansing West

925 S. Creyts Road, Lansing MI 48917

Work Groups: 9:00 – 10:45 a.m.

Quarterly Business Meeting: 11:00 a.m. 3:30 p.m.

Working Lunch: 12:00 p.m.

Call In: #1-888-354-0094  Conference ID: 9921757#

NOTE: To be responsible stewards of public funds, we ask that if you plan to join us for lunch, you contact our office at: 517.371.4872 – local or 800.808.7452 – toll free

NOTE: If you need reasonable accommodations to participate in this meeting, please contact our office no later than Friday, February 7, 2014.

 Posted 1/14/14