[nfbmi-talk] Fair Wages for Disabled Workers Discussed On February5 "Diane Rehm Show"

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Feb 5 19:34:09 UTC 2014

Thanks Cane,

Unfortunately my pc and browser, etc. are so old I can't connect to the
listen link....

It's complicated....

Regardless I thank you for the information and it does sound like good news.

I think the President is feeling the heat on this issue because, quite
simply he through executive order raised the minimum wage for non-disabled
federal contract workers while not doing the same for disabled ones.

This show and other media reports shows that is the fact.

And good on all disability groups for putting the heat on. Good of course
upon NFB for being the leader on this issue over decades and not just for
the blind, but all people with disabilities!

Again tthanks....

(BTW I'm a regullar listener to the show here on the radio), but today I had
the radio off to concentrate on work, ironically over this and related
issues....Ironic eh?

Peace,

Joe