[nfbmi-talk] Fantastic Point About Department of Labor vs.Department of Education

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Feb 5 23:08:24 UTC 2014

Hi Cane,

I've found your in put on and off list to be most valuable as well.

You've been a valuable contributor though you live in Michianna.

Besides there are ccross currents in rehab between our two states. And
further these are both national issues and also apply to various states too.

Regardless I really thank you for your contributions.

Best,

Joe