[nfbmi-talk] request for reports and minutes

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 18:56:32 UTC 2014

Dear Mr. Rodgers,

   Having listened to the BSBP meeting of Friday, February 7, I was interested in some additional data.  I would like to request that your report to the advisory commission along with any additional reports from BSBP staff be forwarded to me in an accessible format for me. I would accept either electronic information in word or in braille.
   In addition, I would request that the approved minutes of meetings be sent to me as well. Likewise in an electronic or braille format.
   This is just a request for public documents by a member of the public and not a FOIA request. My e mail is (drob1946 at gmail.com)  My address is 818 Loomis St.  Jackson, Mi  49202.
   Thank you for your prompt response to this request.

Cordially,

David Robinson