[nfbmi-talk] yes where ed rodgers lives

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat Feb 8 14:40:52 UTC 2014

Yes, and note that on the public record in the recording of one EOC meeting
Rodgers said his wife drove him to the Tim Hortons, USA Dublin Ohio meeting.

Also note his wife is the most highly paid Supervisor of any Township in the
County though it is one of the smallest. And also note that their sone is
also the Treasurer of Lansing Township.

It's also interesting to note that Tom Masseu who was with Michigan
Protection and Advocy Services served on the Lansing Township Board before
taking over and leading to numerous scandels the Wisconsin P and A.

Wow politics sure is insestuous here abouts.

And those are just some Democrats who have been more than willing to sell
their souls to Republican oligarchs like the Snyder Administration and all
of its shenigans.

Oh and we got some wonderful bi-partisan selling out the blind on the
Anderson Building don't we?

It makes me sick to my stomache.

These hacks of both parties savage the blind and others with disabilities
just to engrandise themselves like pigs at a trough.